Monday, November 22, 2010

Mallorca Food & Wine

So I haven't updated this blog for quite some time. If you follow any of my online presence however you will know that I have been busy with my Translation Services.
I still contribute to Sky Blue Mallorca on a regular basis though, so it would really be a shame to let his blog go.
There is so much going in the world of food and wine in Majorca, it really is an interesting market and it is great to be a part of such a great resource as SkyBlue Mallorca.
So I have made a pledge with myself to check in with this blog as often as possible, so I can give you my personal view on Food and Wine and Restaurants, and, as ever, what is now on Mallorca's best Food and Wine Guide, SkyBlueMallorca.com.
In the meantime, have you read my article on Mahon Menorca Cheese?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin