Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A business lunch at Misa


As some of you may know I am a freelance writer and translator, and as such I have to do a lot of my own networking and marketing to get myself out there.

Just last week I went to a networking lunch at Marc Fosh's latest restaurant, Misa Braseria and Bar. I have just been editing the content for this restaurant on the SkyBlue Mallorca website so I thought I would give you my personal opinion and feedback.

Misa is based on the idea of a traditional French brasserie, which apparently mean an informal restaurant which has great levels of cuisine and service. - On that basis, Misa does not disappoint. The food was delicious and the service was flawless without being imposing or too overbearing. You feel comfortable and laid back and you feel you are treating yourself to a very special meal.

My favourite dish was the Pea and Lemongrass soup we had for starters. It was colourful and incredibly tasty. For seconds we had braised beef cheeks and for pudding a traditional chocolate marquise.

The Marc Fosh Restaurant group now has three restaurants in Palma: Misa, Simply Fosh and Tasca de Blanquerna

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin